Vill du jobba med marknadsföring inom spelbranschen? Betsson söker just nu en marknadskoordinator till sitt team i Stockholm.
Typ av anställning: Heltid
Var: Betsson, Stockholm
Sista ansökningsdag: (Snarast)
Mer information finns nedan samt här.
Are you interested in working for the market leader in a fast-growing industry? Betsson Group is now looking for a new star to join our Swedish marketing team.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging and fun position as Marketing Coordinator in our Swedish Marketing Team in Stockholm.
As Marketing Coordinator you will be a key player in executing successful campaigns for some of the strongest I-gaming brands in Sweden, such as Betsson, Betsafe, NordicBet and Casino Euro. The Swedish Marketing Team is responsible for the execution of Swedish marketing campaigns in close cooperation with our Central Marketing Team in Malta.
Your main responsibility is to optimize the execution of local campaigns and promotions on the Swedish market.
A key part of the role is to continuously monitor the performance of campaigns in order to achieve the business targets. As an e-commerce company we are not waiting for the final results to evaluate the activity, we take actions as we go along.
You will have a lot of responsibility but also a lot of power to influence. As support in your role you have your colleagues in the local team, a number of local agencies (Media/PR/Event) and supporting marketing functions in our headquarters in Malta.
- Minimum three years of experience from B2C marketing.
- Strong understanding and experience of online marketing and e-commerce.
- We require that you have significant experience from buying media, either directly or via a media agency.
- Tracking and evaluating campaigns; ability to pull data and analyse it.
- Proven track record of executing creative and highly efficient marketing campaigns
- A higher degree in marketing or other relevant field experience.
- Experience from the iGaming industry is an advantage
Who are you?
- You are a highly structured, hands-on, multi-tasking marketer with a clear ability to focus on trading results and return of investment.
- A very strong sense of ownership of your areas of work.
- It is also imperative that you are able to work independently and make decisions in order to reach our targets.
- You are a strong communicator in English and have perfect Swedish language skills, outgoing with an open and cooperative mindset.
- You want to join a young, international and ambitious team where tight cooperation and short lead-times are part of the everyday workload.
- The position requires spending time in Malta on a monthly basis.
- Oh yes, you probably love sports.
Här på Betssons hemsida kan du läsa mer samt lämna din ansökan.